Sunday, October 4, 2009

WCMD

Yesterday was World Card Making Day and I was thinking about some of my peeps who are Disney Freaks. They aren't true freaks. They just REALLY, REALLY like Disney stuff: sticker's on their cars, annual Disney cruises,chatting on Dis message boards online, annual park passes, dressing their kids up in several different outfits when they go to the park. You know who you are Susie, Sonia, Kim....
Just hope you guys don't have like Disney Thanksgiving china or something crazy.
Yep, probably gave someone an idea.
Well, don't look because this is your birthday card!



Do you get it? Many...Minnie? Is that too punny or just dumb?

I've had this Minnie stamp FOREVER. I can't even remember...maybe 10-12 years. Anyways, I think this was the first time I have every loved using it. I think I used it when grading papers. Whatever! But I used my virtual friend Deb P's layout from a card swap we did together. She is a genius! I hate giving away her cards.

All the paper is from Jojo's
  1. Yellow paper was "Hot Off the Press" Gingham and
  2. Red was Sandy Lion "Mickey Paper - Red Polka Dots"
  3. Black tiny dotted is "Die Cuts with a View"
Let me know whatcha think!

No comments:

Post a Comment