Saturday, June 19, 2010

Shrinky Dinks

Greetings!
On today's card I tried something new....or actually old. Remember Shrinky Dinks? Well. they're back. I used a die cut to punch out a large butterfly, then stamped it with permenant ink. Bake it in the over until it shrinks about 60 % and gets about 3 times the thickness.
Kinda cool. I think I may have to play a bit with it to see what else I can come up with.
Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill "Grenedine"
Designer Paper: American Craft
Tools: Fiskar "Apron" border punch
Stamp: G studio
Embellishmet:Black pearls, Michaels; ribbon from stash

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I haven't used Shrinky-dinks for ages. I think it may be time to take another look at them. And, I bet I still have some sheets around here somewhere. I'll have to add that to my mental list of things to try. (Actually, I better start writing the list down... my mental list-keeping doesn't work so well anymore!) Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete