Friday, February 19, 2010

Today's card is for my sister-in-law. Happy Birthday Chandilicious! It is also my first attempt at watercoloring. Yikes! I have been admiring Copic coloring for ages and am totally intimated. Watercolor pencils...ehhh. Forget the gamsol trick..so complicated. So what is left...the ink/watercolor trick. I suppose it helps when the correct paper is used. Oh, well. Keep trying.

Supplies:
Cardstock-Bazzill Basics
Designer Paper: Studio K Meadow and Breeze
Stamp: "Love ya bunches" SU, "for you" G-studio
Punches: Fiskars-Apron Scallop, Round scallop
Button, ribbon & paper swirl: Stash

5 comments:

  1. I think your watercoloring looks great! Pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa Danell! This is awesome--can't believe i never noticed this blog before. Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful elements in this card! Love the watercoloring (!!), stitching and the embellishements! Thanks also for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You crack me up...Copics are a breeze...now WATERCOLORING -that's a real art form and you seem to have a firm grip on the technique. Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete