Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I'm back....

Yes, it's been almost a month since my last post. I have been busy with lots of stuff at home...working a lot (ca-ching! tuition for my daughter who will be starting college in the fall), Little League and high school LaCrosse has begun. Oh, and just for good measure, youngest child has been sick and tried to bring me down with him. Turkey!

Here is a card I made a few weeks ago. I sent it out for my aunt for her birthday, and forgot to post. Doy! It's bold and graphic and really clean. I looked for a sentiment that I haven't used in ...forever.

I think I am back to posting regularly...so that's for coming back.
Enjoy!

Supplies:
Paper: CS/ Bazzill-French Silk (I think); DP American Craft(patterned and red)
Ink: Versmark and white embossing
Stamp: Lexion of Love from SU
Tools: Fiskar Apron border punch, corner rounder
Embellishments: Ribbon- Celebrate from Michael's, button and floss from Joann's

No comments:

Post a Comment