Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Wedding Card and Tag

Hello! Anyone out there?

That's my new greeting. I get very few comments :(
so I never know if anyone is out there.

Today's card was one I made for a wedding we attended on Saturday.


The card was inspired/CASE'd from Wendy McKee. She is brilliant and mad about butterflies!
I had an old, small church hymn book that I used the music page from. The flowers were made with my favorite punch, the SU scallop small punch. I used the punch on an old dictionaryto make the flowers. Those pages are the perfect thickness for scrunchy flowers. Of course, I had to make a tag to go with the gift bag. Pretty sweet! Hope the newlyweds enjoy!

Stay Fabulous!

3 comments:

  1. Okay, so you make the prettiest cards around!!! And trust me, you are far from boring...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Danell, I'm here! Love the flowers on these cards. I have a similar one from pink cardstocks just looking for a spot to land. The center of the butterfly is a great idea (whether it was CASE'd or not...). I also love how you used the full scallop punch at the top of your tag. Looks fabulous and I'm sure the bride, at least, was impressed with all the personal touches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so elegant! Love the swiss dot butterflies! :)

    ReplyDelete