Thursday, November 11, 2010

Sweet Pea Banner

Sweet Pea's birthday was last week and since she is attending college 1200 miles away, I wanted to send something to make her day special.
I put together a banner for her party at Grandma and Grandpa's house.
(Of course, it arrived 2 days later. Urgh!)

I used the Girl's Paperie line "Paper Girl" that I won at April's charity auction.
I can't get enough of this goodness.

I also stole....blatantly stole the ideas and the circles from
then added some sweet butterflies so that I could use the paper cuts.

I had to print out the letters, mirror image, with the compy.
Man, a Cricut would have saved me a boatload of trouble.



Forgive the lighting. I finished the project at 9:30 pm and immediately
packed it up for shipping the next day.











Sweet Pea called yesterday and G & G brought over her banner and presents.
What other 19 year old would love this


AND this?

Happy Bday Sweet Pea!

No comments:

Post a Comment