Thursday, January 14, 2010

Big Fluffy Love

Hi!
Another card for Valentine's. This one features a sweet, fluffy bow. I just love it! I think it's probably been "snatched" from my mom's house. She is a floral designer and bow crazy gal. Whenever she sends gifts, they always have beautiful wrapping paper and lovely ribbon. I have boxes of bows ready to be reused in way or another.

Let me know what you think!
Designer Paper: Chatterbox "Adore"
Cardstock: Red- Bazill, cream & pink from my stash
Ribbon: French wired ribbon repurposed :)
Punch: Fiskar Apron Lace border
Scissors: Small scallop Back Street
Stamp: Inkadinkado by EK Success
Ink: a la Mode White embossing powder by Hampton Art

4 comments:

  1. LOVE that stamp!! and the GORGEOUS ribbon, and the fabulous color combo, love it all :)
    Thanks for stopping by my blog too, to answer your question about the "I have a crush on you" sentiment, it is actually a preprinted tag that coordinates with the We R Memory Keepers Heart Attack paper, I wish is were a stamp :)
    happy weekend!!
    ♥rae

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun card! The ribbon is gorgeous, love the pink and red, and the stampd image is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is LOVELY! I adore that big bow!!!
    Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo cute...Love the poofiness! Thanks for stopping by my blog and allowing me to discover yours! Love your projects! I am a SoCal girl too ;)

    ReplyDelete