Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas Card 1


I know...don't look at the date. I am still pretending it is December 17th....so just go with me on this.
This is one of the Christmas cards I sent out this year. I wanted to try and use the traditional colors that coordinated with the designer paper that I have had....forever. Seems I have a lot of that stuff. I am still sending cards out this week...yep, New Year's and all.

What a darling family! This picture was taken at my brother's wedding this past August. I knew it would be the perfect time for the family snappy. Notice the little boy in the front. He will forever be truly represented in the Anderson Family history as "grumpy pants". He thinks it is funny. Urrrgh!

Happy Holidays! ( I'm thinking MLK, Jr. Day?)

No comments:

Post a Comment