Monday, January 4, 2010

Sweet Cherries

I finally broke down and opened up my Cosmo Cricket Early Bird mini deck. Wow! What a mouthful. I bought this paper a few months ago and have been waiting until after the holidays to bust out something sweet and vintage. I love the colors and patterns. I especially enjoy the mini decks because the patterns are smaller. They don't get lost on a card.
Anyways, a super shout out to an influential blogger, Tosh. She has a lovely style of distressing the edges of the paper. I have completely CASE'd that technique from her. Thanks Tosh!

The paper is Cherry Pie (of course) and Brunch. The cherry stamp is $1 g Studio, and red bias tape from Joann's. Oh, and don't forget the distress ink by Ranger in vintage photo.

1 comment:

  1. Super job with the distressing, and I'm honored to have inspired you!! Love the colors and the clean, crisp style!! I'll be back often!

    ReplyDelete