Thursday, January 7, 2010

Wintery Snowman

Today's card is really about a month late. Oh well. He is just so smiley I couldn't resist. Mr. Snowman lives in a very cold place, probably next door to my sister-in-law freezing her toosh off in Minnesota. While I, on the other hand, had to turn on the air conditioner so I didn't bake in my car this morning. Beautiful, sunny and 73 degrees. That's how we do winter here. Oh, but still longing for a snowman. Maybe I'll make one out of lemons from my tree!

This card is a Re-Deux- meaning the base was from something else. I think it was an invitation to a women's auxillary Christmas dinner last year. I added Mr. Snowman, "Happy Holidays" sentiment (on a velum pocket) , and Let it Snow!- all heat embossed in white. There are also some clear, crystal embossed snowflakes on the blue background, but they are difficult to see in the photo.
Happy Winter- Enjoy!

Mr. Lemon Man

No comments:

Post a Comment