Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Baby Girl Fairy

Today's card is using the color inspiration from CCEE Stampers 1012.
Yummy!

I also used Mercy's sketch MTSC66
One of their designers, Cindy is a Pure Innocence girl, like me.
She made a darling card with Fairy Girl. I can't get enough of that stamp.
So here is my version:

This card is 5 inches square. I colored the image using watercolor pencils and used a little velum to make a pair of wings that pop out. Cute, huh?


My baby brother and his wife are expecting their first child, a girl, in a few weeks. Guess where this card is heading!
Thanks for stopping by :)


Supplies:
CS: Brazzil "Passionate", white
Designer: DCWV "Nana's Nursery Baby Girl
Specialty: Velum
Ink: Memories Black
Stamp: Pure Innocence "Fairy Girl"
Tools: Fiskar Apron Border Punch
Embellishments: Ribbon and rhinestones-Michael's

No comments:

Post a Comment