Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Pure Innocence....


My inspiration was the CCEE Stampers Challenge.

AND
Just Us Girls Challenge 25

I'm telling you up front, these images are the stinkin'est,
cutest things I've ever seen!
Today's card is my first adventure with "Fairy Girl".
This little cutie is going to my high school girlfriend who has been fighting breast cancer.
She is doing well and just a new job. Way to go Beck!

I stamped a set of wings in velum and popped them out a bit.
Each time I try to color images, I keep thinking....copic markers....copic markers.
But I think the watercoloring will do until I can save my pennies (o.k. big bucks) to buy a set.


Supplies:
Cardstock: White generic, Kraft by The Paper Company, Bazzill "Rain" "Grenadine" and "Guacamole", velum
Designer: Cosmo Cricket (*sigh*) Early Bird mini deck
Stamps: Pure Innocence "Fairy Girl"
Tools: Watercolor pencils, Fiskar "Apron Border" punch, corner rounder
Embellishments: Ribbon "Celebrate" by Michael's, Rhinestone from stash

3 comments:

  1. Precious!! LOVE your piecing! And the colors are fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us in our CCEE challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! Love those Pure Innocence images -- and your watercoloring looks great. Also love that little paper-pieced dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I adore these PI gals as well, and I love how you paper pieced her and gave her some vellum wings! Save your pennies...once you start with copics, you'll be hooked! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete