Sunday, March 21, 2010

Happy Spring!

Yesterday was a beautiful, sunny day.
Did you do anything wonderful to celebrate the arrival of Spring?
I went on a hike/walk with some ladies friends to celebrate a birthday of one of the gals. After the walk, we went to our hostess' grove of avocados, citrus and flowers where she had a lovely table set for our lunch.
Doesn't this setting just scream
"SPRING!"

Here is the card and notepad I made for the birthday girl.

I just love my Early Bird mini deck. I want to wallpaper my life with it!
I guess I'll do that one project at a time.
Happy Birthday S.B.!


Supplies:
CS Paper: Bazzil paper
DP: Cosmo Cricket "Early Bird"
Stamps: Inkado
Ink: Brillance "Coco"
Tools: Scallop punch, corner rounder, circle punch, apron border punch, flower punch, sewing machine
Embellishments: floss & buttons, ribbon "Celebrate" from Michael's.


2 comments:

  1. What a lovely way to celebrate the beginning of Spring. And I love the card and coordinating notepad. Great job on the flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for not including my photo in your post. It was just the most glorious day I had experienced in so long. It was wonderful to be surrounded by dear friends and enjoy nature. Thank you for the beautiful note pad and card - I sure am lucky to be the recepient of a custom card from you!!!

    ReplyDelete