Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Lovely Lassie

Today's card in another vintage image download from the internet. This lovely lassie and lad were just to cute to pass up. I added some polkadot background and cream ribbon. It's for a teacher friend Erin O'S. She is the most Irish gal I know, so I thought she'd enjoy. She was my teaching partner for 3 weeks when I was doing a long term subbing in Kindergartner. Oye! I forgot what the first week of K was like! I should have gotten paid extra that week. She was so great. Anyways, I left it in her mail box this afternoon. Hope it makes her Wednesday delightful.
Supplies:
Image: Downloaded from internet (www.vintageholidaycrafts.com)
Paper: CS Bazzil cream, DCWV premade card; Designer paper-K Studio
Tools: Fiskar Apron Border Punch
Ink: Ranger Distress Ink-Vintage Photo
Embellishments: Cream ribbon from Michaels, flower and brad from stash

No comments:

Post a Comment