Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Easter Take Out Box

Today's project was inspired by the PPA Challenge "Anything But a Card". I always like to bring treats and candies to friends (if there are any left after I open the package). I thought of decorating this little take out box.
Each side is covered with cardstock and designer paper, and the front has a cute bunny.
But the best part is the candy inside...a "Peep" chick and jelly beans.
Whoo Hoo! Hippity, hoppity Easter's on it's way!

It's spring break and the kids and I went to lunch and to see
Diary of a Whimpy Kid"....hilarious.
Having so much fun, I missed the deadline, again. Sheesh!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Brazzil "Lily Pad", orange, white
Designer: DCWV "Nana's Nursery/Baby Girl
Tools: Scallop punch, circle cutter
Stamps: Stampin Up
Color: Pastel chalks,
Embellishment: Orange ribbon -Michael's

No comments:

Post a Comment