Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Lucky

Today's card was suppose to be for the PPA challenge. Yikes! Missed it again. Oh Well.Little League was more important yesterday.
This card is destined for greatness. You know that Jason Mraz song "Lucky"....
I dedicate that to my husband, Big Daddy.

Lucky I"m in love with my best friend,
Lucky to have been where I have been,
Lucky to be coming home again.
Lucky we're in love in everyway,
Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed,
Lucky to be coming home....today.

I took a couple of the kids to a family reunion, got back and saw him for about an hour before he had to leave on a business trip. He works crazy hours, travels lots, but is a wonderful man. This card is for him.
Lucky to have you, Honey!


Supplies:
Paper: CS Kraft and Primary Green, The Paper Company; White-super mega pack at Staples.
Stamp: G studio
Ink: G studio white
Embellishments: Hemp twine, Walmart; Button, stash ( I think JoAnn's)

No comments:

Post a Comment