Thursday, March 25, 2010

Embellish Color Fabric Challenge

I spent today in a classroom with thirty-two 5th graders with spring fever. Not fun.
To make myself feel better, here is my card for the

Here is the inspiration:

As soon as I saw the colors, I knew I wanted to use this lovely fabric. I bought it about 2 years ago and used it to make a tote from another previous crafting phase.
Hard to tell the bottom color is actually green. I didn't have time to use the photo box...late for a talent show.
Enjoy!

Supplies:
Caardstock: The Paper Company
Designer: Cosmo Cricket "Early Bird"
Stamp: Frame by G studio
Sentiment: computer
Embellishment: Ribbon from Michael's, button and twine from stash.

2 comments:

  1. What gorgeous fabric! So glad you could join us in the Embellish challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love the fabric you used! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete