Thursday, March 11, 2010

Vintage St. Patrick's Girl

Today's card was inspired from a Valentine's card I saw last month at Jennifer Holmes' blog. The main image was downloaded from Vintage Holiday Crafts. I love, Love, LOVE the images there. I will be making quite a few St. Pat and Easter cards using some of these images. Isn't she sweet. My friend Heather was born on St. Patrick's day, so I think this will be her bday card.


Supplies: CS- Ivory, DP K diamond, K Studio pink
Stamp: Ranger Distressing Ink-Vintage Photo
Tools: Fiskar small heart punch & small circle punch
Embellishment: Button, ribbon and floss from stash

2 comments:

  1. Oh, that's so soft and pretty, Danell! I haven't ventured into using downloaded/digital images too many times. This card certainly makes me think that I should look into that possibility more often. Very, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete