Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Top O' the Morning

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I spend another day in Kindergarten yesterday. I have tried to make myself a permanent fixture in the K, but with layoffs and such, it looks like I will remain "retired" and a regular sub. Oh well. One of my favorite classes is Mrs. B. She is completely creative, artistic and a great teacher to boot. Last year on St. Patrick's Day she really when to town. Student's work on the wall was hung upside down, gold coins were left on the student's desks, one little girl's water turned green in her water bottle. But maybe the funniest was her husband came in and took off his shoe and sock and showed the kids how the leprechaun had painted his foot green. Hilarious.
Today's card is for Mrs. B and was inspired by this little guy.


Isn't he cute?!

I made this card for Mrs. B.
Hope she enjoys the day.
If anyone is interested, I have a pattern for the hat and directions for the paper piecing.
Supplies:
Paper: CS green- The Paper Company; designer clover downloaded from internet (www.vintageholidaycrafts.com); others scrap pile
Tools: Marvy scallop punch 3", circle punch, hole punches, small heart punch
Embellishments: rhinestones, pastels on cheeks

No comments:

Post a Comment